GenTech Refund Policy
Dear Valued Customer,
Please read carefully to avoid misunderstandings,
- Once you signed up for a filter license your account will be charged 2 days after the account creation, if the account is still active.
- If you are not using the account it is your responsibility to make sure the account is deactivated.
- Within the first 30 days of the license period we will gladly give you a full refund.
- Although we do everything possible to have all apps and websites working properly with the filter installed, and to have the network up and running without any disruptions, we can not guarantee it, and we can not refund or credit for any issue relating this after 30 days of license activation/renewal.
- Your license will automatically be renewed based on the time line you selected while signing up Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly, and your account will automatically be charged.
- If you are no longer using the filter or the device, it is your responsibility to make sure your filter is uninstalled and the account is deactivated.
- Within the first 30 days of the license renewal we will give you a full refund, if the device was not used or you were having difficulties which cannot be solved.
- After 30 days we will not be able to make any refunds for any reason.
- If the account is overdue on payment we will try to email you or call you for your payment, if we are not successful in reaching you the account will be closed which may cause internet interruption on your device.
- If for any reason you might ever want to temporarily uninstall the filter please note that if the device is not reinstalled within 48 hours the license will be deactivated. If you want to reinstall later you will need to start a new payment cycle for a new license.