GenTech Refund Policy
Dear Valued Customer,
Please read carefully to avoid misunderstandings,
- Once you signed up for a filter license your account will be charged after at least 24 hours from the account creation, if the account is still active.
- If you decided not to install the filter after signing up, it is your responsibility to make sure the account is deactivated, by emailing or contacting our billing dep. email@example.com , or 718-GenTech.
- The fee charged is for a license and not for the usage, we can not apply any refunds or credits for any time within your license period that you are not using the filter.
- Within the first 30 days for yearly licenses or 14 days for quarterly licenses, of your account creation or license renewal period we will gladly give you a full refund, if for any reason you are no longer using the filter, after 30 days for yearly licenses or 14 days for quarterly licenses, we will not be able to make any refunds for any reason.
- Monthly licenses are not eligible for any refunds at all, (you may avoid to be charged by cancelling within 24 hrs of account creation or license renewal date).
- Although we do everything possible to have all apps and websites working properly with the filter installed, and to have the network up and running without any disruptions, we can not guarantee it, and we can not refund or credit for any issue relating this after 30 days for yearly licenses or 14 days for quarterly licenses, of license activation/renewal.
- Your license will automatically be renewed based on the time line you selected while signing up Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly, and your account will automatically be charged, after 24 hrs.
- If you are no longer using the filter or the device, it is your responsibility to make sure your filter is uninstalled and the account is deactivated, by emailing or contacting our billing dep. firstname.lastname@example.org , or 718-GenTech.
- If the account is overdue on payment we will try to email you or call you for your payment, if we are not successful in reaching you the account will be closed which may cause internet interruption on your device.
- If for any reason you might ever want to temporarily uninstall the filter please note that if the device is not reinstalled within 48 hours the license will be deactivated. If you want to reinstall later you will need to start a new payment cycle for a new license.